Tuesday, June 8, 2010




Little Evander more & more playful but I love! He will find people play with him. Carry him high high and he will laughs like hell! :)
Last week he not feeling well. Went to see doc. Had 4 medicine in total. damn alot. See le also heart pain! He still got alot of phelgm. Every milk is damn sweet to cause phelgm.
Drink Soy milk the best la. But the MR KOH LIAN FENG say dont want to change.
If I know I change to SOY MILK instead of Enfalac!
Last thurs, went over to mummy place till sunday! SHIOK!
Fri went to causeway point with jennifer & bro. Want to buy playpen cause the nanny request it. But no stock. So got to wait! By the time, I think I spent all my money already. HAHAHA! Shop around.
Sister bought Evander Portable Pool @ $72. :) :)
Saturday went to toa payoh for manicure & pedicure wid jennifer, mummy & Evander!
Mummy waited for us for around 3 hrs. ;) ;) Had KIO BUBBLE TEA! :)
After that, mummy walk around and shop for perfume. :)
Sunday, the most busy man came over and look for me. Went to Bishan to walk walk. In the end spent my money at fox. I got member le. Anyone want to get anything frm there ask me for member. hehe! :) :)
Sunday, waked up at 0730hrs. Bro and Jennifer go and take wedding photoshoot.
Bro grown up become a man le! :)
Life everyday is the same. Work, Go home, Play with Evander, Feed him, Coax him sleep then my turn to sleep!
Working is so boring. But no work no money at all! So no choice, got to work cause of money! If no money, I got no money to buy things for myself & Evander!
Almost Almost all the weekend the most busy man never never acc us. His Work had been so so busy! Our time is getting lesser and lesser! hai! WHAT THE HELL!! But no choice............
Lucky I got my small Evander acc me! If not I will bored to hell!
This coming sat going for BBQ. Celebrate Cindy and her sister birthday!
Jennifer with 3 little kids!
Us wid Jennifer & Brother!

my grown up bro & jennifer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




CHAT

UNWANTED COMMENTS NOT NEEDED.


Powered by Blogger



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]