


As usual, when i at my mummy place, she will look after Evander for me. All no need I do. She will just do! :) I will just sit infront the computer and play FB!
Evander will not cry & look for me. Cause got my mummy he dun wan me anymore.
At home he will cry and look for me & hubby!
Sat: Went out wid my les! :P Went orchard and bugis! N I had sakae sushi! Delicious can! :) :) I in love wid sushi! thanks to my sister la! hehe!
We shop at far east for damn long la. After tt, we went taka toy fair. All those toys damn cheap can.. After toys fair we mrt-ed to bugis street! Grab those $10 clothings. But I get one jumper only. :) :)
Ya. I buy fake eyelashes. But I dunno how to put on! :(
Had KOI bubble tea! :)
Packeted home finger foods and share w mummy.
Sun: Went to northpoint to get hair dye. $16.90. After that walk walk then home sweet home. Mummy cook. OMG. damn nice can. I miss her cooking. hehe. I at my mummy house sure become fat de. haha!
At night cabbed home myself. The taxi uncle damn gd la! haha! :) :)
Today never work, on leave. Rot at home and wash Evander clothings.
Please click on my advertisment! Thanks!















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home