I think my blog become rusty already!
Really no time to blog.
Everyday same routine.
Wake up.. Work.. Dinner.. Go home wash clothing.. Play w Evander.. Coax Evander Sleep.. & My Turn To Sleep and end my day! :D
As for work, I had no leave le. HAI! that time i took 2 days MC in the end the MC is not a polyclinic so change to annual leave mean I left w 4 days leave only. damn f la! :(
Evander turning 9 months soon! time flies. Last Sat I still looking at his newborn photos and videos! I miss newborn Evander. :D
Last Sat met Grace & Casse for lunch at JP then after that went to mummy house! :D
I love to go my mummy house cos Evander dont find me de. I can rest and nail my nails. I hate to go cause I will become fat! going to 9 months le, I haven haven slim down! I damn sad can! :(
Today going for my best best friend ROM. I damn excited. First time attend friend's ROM & wedding. :D
Wish you all xin fu kuai le! :) :)
& Most imptly take care of ur health!
Hus going to hawaii soon!
18 is our 2nd marriage anniversary! <3
6 more weeks new members in our NG family. :) Damn excited too!
few more months to Evander birthday! still cant decide where to hold Evander birthday! the stupid hus haven even tell me! :(
But I already planned, on Evander actual birthday I gonna bring him to ZOO or sentosa!
Planned nxt year March Or April going to taiwan holis w Hus & Evander. Hopefully will come true. & hope is not an empty cheque! :D
Free I will blog again! Cause I really no time. & Pls click on my advertisement. Thanks! :D
Really no time to blog.
Everyday same routine.
Wake up.. Work.. Dinner.. Go home wash clothing.. Play w Evander.. Coax Evander Sleep.. & My Turn To Sleep and end my day! :D
As for work, I had no leave le. HAI! that time i took 2 days MC in the end the MC is not a polyclinic so change to annual leave mean I left w 4 days leave only. damn f la! :(
Evander turning 9 months soon! time flies. Last Sat I still looking at his newborn photos and videos! I miss newborn Evander. :D
Last Sat met Grace & Casse for lunch at JP then after that went to mummy house! :D
I love to go my mummy house cos Evander dont find me de. I can rest and nail my nails. I hate to go cause I will become fat! going to 9 months le, I haven haven slim down! I damn sad can! :(
Today going for my best best friend ROM. I damn excited. First time attend friend's ROM & wedding. :D
Wish you all xin fu kuai le! :) :)
& Most imptly take care of ur health!
Hus going to hawaii soon!
18 is our 2nd marriage anniversary! <3
6 more weeks new members in our NG family. :) Damn excited too!
few more months to Evander birthday! still cant decide where to hold Evander birthday! the stupid hus haven even tell me! :(
But I already planned, on Evander actual birthday I gonna bring him to ZOO or sentosa!
Planned nxt year March Or April going to taiwan holis w Hus & Evander. Hopefully will come true. & hope is not an empty cheque! :D
Free I will blog again! Cause I really no time. & Pls click on my advertisement. Thanks! :D













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home