Monday, November 22, 2010

hello everyone! i know my blog become rusty already! Damn long didnt blog. I got no time to blog. I tink I rather take the time to accompany my Lil Evander.
I got something to share with some reader! Gd Relationships w inlaw! hehe! I read through, I cant do it. thanks ah!

my house, punggol area built till 13 level! Damn excited. I am waiting to stay there. I dont want stay at Bukit Panjang anymore. :D :D :D
Hus went for 3 months course. This course must stay in from Mon - Thurs. Fri then can book out. This course end at 15 Feb! Mean cant celebrate Evander 1st birthday! Intend to bring him to Zoo on the 14th January 2011 but now cant. I think I have to bring him to the Zoo myself.
And Follow up my birthday and Valentine day also cant celebrate! :(
Lil Evander still dunno how to walk w the walker. Hope the time goes, he will know how to walk!
He damn lazy! Same as hus!
I took down the walker for him to learn how to walk and train his leg and hand. In the end, THEY took the walker put it on the mattress and let him play the music and pull everythings. DOTS! I dont know how to say also la!
Think le also damn sian!
I got a god daughter! Congrats Friend! Is a princess! My turn to buy things! Opps!
2012 years I also wan a baby girl! Hopefully is a baby girl. If not I will cry out loud!
My Lil Niece going to come out anytime. Damn Excited!! :D
As for photos and videos can go to my Facebook see. Alrights. Thanks!
Will Update soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




CHAT

UNWANTED COMMENTS NOT NEEDED.


Powered by Blogger



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]